Media Immigration Visa Attorney


Whether you want to come to the United States on a student visa, an H1-B visa, be sponsored by your family or by your work, you will benefit greatly from the advice of a skilled lawyer. My name is Wana Saadzoi, Esq., and I pride myself on my track record of helping immigrants get legal status in the United States and keeping families together.

Achieving An Adjustment Of Status In Delaware County

It would not be surprising if many people think that the DREAM Act is the law of the land. You should be aware that President Obama has merely stepped in with an executive order while Congress dithers. It is true that the “deferred deportation” executive order benefits you now, but it could easily be done away with, putting your immigration status in doubt.

I know how long and difficult the process is to gain approval. I can also work with you and your family to help you apply for your green cards, which can provide your pathway to citizenship.

The Effect Of The Defense Of Marriage Act On Immigrant Couples

Another wrinkle in the federal immigration policy is the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent ruling striking down key provisions of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). If you are an immigrant, you may now marry your American same-sex partner in a state that recognizes same-sex marriage and then reside in Pennsylvania. You must, however, work to prove to the court that your marriage is real. It is essential to work with an attorney to get the adjustment of status you need to legally reside in the U.S. with your spouse.

Do Not Go Through The Process Alone. Call Wana Saadzoi, Esq.

Contact my office in Media, Pennsylvania, at 610-566-5956 to schedule a consultation. I can walk you through the complicated Immigration process and make sure that every detail is addressed, to ensure a positive outcome. In addition to speaking Dari, Farsi and French, I can also provide Spanish translation services.