Information on Being Charged with a Crime in Montgomery County, PA
The Criminal Process in Montgomery County Pennsylvania
If you were arrested or charged with a crime, you probably have a lot of questions about the penalties you face, what proceedings you will need to attend or prepare for, and how to protect your rights and freedom.
While Pennsylvania has some tough laws on crime, in Montgomery County there are programs that may help to reduce these punishments, your record expunged, or even have your charges reduced or dismissed.
An Arrest is Not a Conviction
It is important to remember that even if you are charged with a crime, any crime, you still have options. Criminal charges do not always end up as criminal convictions.
In any criminal case, prosecutors must prove every element of their case beyond a reasonable doubt. If they can not do this, they do not have a solid case. There are many different angles that could show reasonable doubt.
At Saadzoi Law, we will conduct a thorough case investigation in an attempt to show reasonable doubt or missteps in arrest procedures, in order for your charges to be reduced or dropped.
Do Not Fight Criminal Charges Alone
Get a Free Legal Case Evaluation
Call Attorney Saadzoi Today
A Criminal Lawyer in Montgomery County, PA
Attorney Saadzoi will help you fight your charges to get them reduced or even dropped all together.
Attorney Saadzoi can defend you on nearly any type of criminal charge, including:
- Drug Charges in PA (Possession and PWID)
- DUI / DWI / Drunk Driving
- Professional License Suspension for DUI
- Theft, Robbery and Burglary
- Retail Theft / Shoplifting
- Murder, Homicide & Manslaughter
- Internet Crimes / Cyber Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Expungements / Sealing Records
- Traffic Tickets
- License Suspension
- White Collar Crimes
Do Not Fight Criminal Charges in Pennsylvania Alone
Get a Free Legal Case Evaluation
Legal Process in Montgomery County, PA
When you are charged with a crime, there are many forms you may have to fill out, court dates and hearings for which you should be prepared.
Attorney Saadzoi will fight for the best possible outcome for you and your family. She will build a strong, winnable defense and prepare you for following types of procedures and hearings:
- Filing Documents and Applications
- Preliminary Arraignment
- Formal Arraignment
- Plea Bargaining / Preliminary Hearing
- Formal Hearing
- Status Conference and Pre-Trial Conference
- Criminal Trial (Jury Trial or Bench Trial)
- Criminal Appeal
- Criminal Record Expungement
Montgomery County Court Resources and Information
- Montgomery County Courts
- Montgomery County E-file
- Montgomery County Drug Court
- The mission of the Montgomery County Drug Treatment Court is to provide intensive substance abuse treatment, education, and related services to clients while under criminal justice supervision.
- Montgomery County Overdose Prevention
- Montgomery County ARD Program
- The Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (“ARD”) Program is supervised by the ARD Captain, who reviews criminal cases for potential admission. ARD is a unique program, approved by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, for first-time offenders who have no prior criminal convictions or prior ARD dispositions.
- Montgomery County Bar Association
Dedicated Former Prosecutor Representing the Accused
From Attorney Saadzoi:
As a former prosecutor, I understand both sides of the criminal courtroom. I know the tactics used by the prosecution and how to fight them. I know how to find weaknesses in the prosecutor’s case.
I became a criminal defense attorney to help those who are in need of protection. I served as an assistant district attorney and the public defender’s office before dedicating my-self to the defense of people accused of crimes.
An Aggressive Criminal Lawyer
When your life and future are at stake, you want the most experienced and dedicated criminal attorney for the job – and that is Wana Saadzoi.
Contact Montgomery County Attorney Saadzoi if you are facing criminal charges.
Call 610-566-5956 to schedule a free legal case evaluation.
Get Aggressive Representation
Free Legal Case Evaluations
Call Criminal Attorney Saadzoi Today
Learn More About Saadzoi Law:
- Attorney Wana Saadzoi
- Criminal Lawyers in PA
- Pennsylvania DUI Lawyers
- PA ARD Program
- Drug Lawyers in PA
- Pennsylvania Immigration Lawyer
- Professional License DUI Defense in PA
- Our Client Reviews and Testimonials
Saadzoi Law in Blue Bell, PA (Montgomery County)
325 Sentry Pkwy, Suite 200
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Saadzoi law also has two other locations: